Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. As we adapt to the new normal with Distance and Hybrid learning, families face challenges of caring for their children and caring for their livelihood. Sunshine School will be providing critical child care services for working parents. Students will receive academic support with their school's Distance and Hybrid Learning program, enjoy fun activities, and have safe, distanced interactions with their peers. As we welcome you to Sunshine School, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for the safety and well-being of our students, families, and staff.
- Circle Time
- Music & Movement (ribbon dance, instruments play, etc)
- Stories (books, props, puppets)
- Language (teaching English and Mandarin)
- Number, Alphabet, Colors and Shapes
- Physical Education: kicking and throwing the ball, jumping over the blocks, parachute play, rolling and exercising.
- Water Play and field trip in Summer
- Outside Play (neighborhood walk or bye-bye buggy ride every Friday if the weather permits.)
- Toys free exploration
- Chinese Tiger Educational Program
- Dough Play
- Block Play
- Stickers, puzzles, manipulative toys for eye-hand coordination, felt board, dramatic Play
Sunshine School has been serving our community since 1998, providing high quality programs and activities for children age 2 months old to 8th Grade. We have six convenient locations to better serve you!
After School: 408-839-8366
*Six locations to better serve you!